July 10, 2009

SIGN UP

Posted by ♫★Ryan★♫

NOTICE: All users please email me at ryandang10@gmail.com so I can give you your activation email message.

These are the users I have approved accounts from:

  • Ryan246
  • Sorbs
  • Nathaniel9909
  • Reeter
  • Ragu
  • Piersy99
  • Gmailchatter
  • Beta_Sorbs
  • BETASORBS
  • Pieman112
  • Choboguy2000
  • Diana
  • Vintage
  • !
  • Zandercute
  • therock67
  • Sorbzy
  • Tdwag
  • Ancient
  • Flabbergasted
  • Rickyglam
  • Mcfreddy
I know there is more, moderators please search up all the database of all the users we have. Blog readers, if you signed up and you are not in the list, comment or email me now!
Also all moderators, when you forget your password, you won't be able to receive it back. Only regulars users can.

11 comments:

PeroPero said...

u forgot me :(((((

♫★Ryan★♫ said...

Sorry if I forgot to put your name there.
I will put it on right away.

Eternity53 said...

Can i join? how do i join?

♫★Ryan★♫ said...

Those names I posted where the "users" that signed up. I probably miss some of them.

Also all users please send me an email at ryandang10@gmail.com

Subject: Users

Mcfreddy said...

1. u forgot me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. how come chibibot is co-owner and im not even an owner!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!!?

therock67 said...

hi ryan its therock67 just wanted to make an account eith nothing but spaces in it thx

♫★Ryan★♫ said...

Oh lord, here comes one of Mcfreddy's troubles.
1. You did not regsiter
2. Mcfreddy is the creator which means your the same rank as me!
3. Your rank is higher then Chibibibot.

And... You should think about before saying it in a comment.

zone said...

um my name is

zone

goalie100000 said...

ryan when u told me to do it for u my name was on it! y isnt iit on it now?!

♫★Ryan★♫ said...

-.-, u should have told me that.

Plunder said...

You forgot mine, mine is "Sorb"

Post a Comment