July 18, 2009

Updating

Posted by ♫★Ryan★♫

I am updating the homepage, I will finish when all the tests and things are finished and I will place them on the site.
Homepage Workers and Designers Please Do the Following Below:

  • A 5 Picture movement(I will make it aniamted)
  • Pages Buttons(The Icon that the pages will look like)
  • Header(Something related about Sorbs)
Blog Readers we are going to need your help:
Can you find the following html code for me?
  • HTML Code of Log In
  • HTML Code of "Forgot My Password"
If you find any html that actually does work, and is helpful for us to use we will award you. We will award you by giving you more chance of becoming a SSS/SSA!

You can comment your html code on this post or send us an email!
Send Email To: supportsorbs@mail.com

Well I will be updating the homepage.
Good Luck!

2 comments:

Drake said...

:( :( seether kicked me out of buzzblocks :( :(, nice game, can i be support on this game? reply back to me at silverultimateboy@gmail.com

Thanks,

Mimom

Drake said...

Or i just can be a mod that mod and ban others and stuff.

Mimom

Post a Comment